The easiest way to decide if you need the extra insurance is to call us so we can look at your existing Personal Auto Policy. If you have Comprehensive and Collision Coverage on at least one of your cars, then that same coverage carries over to your rental if you are traveling inside the US.
The main thing to remember is that if you are in an At-Fault Accident in the rental car you are responsible for the same deductibles you have on your personal auto policy and could also be responsible to the rental car company for a Loss of Use Charge for the number of days the rental car is out of commission.

Call us today to check out your current coverages!